happy fish tourney everyone
It’s no secret that I like Lady Knights like, a lot. I put together a little randomizer as a sort of exercise. Then I thought, why not share it?
So here’s the thing. Five categories of traits. Pick three and run with it! Bonus challenge: do all five categories. And of course you’re free to add to the categories if what you want isn’t in there. Have fun with it! Don’t forget to tag #Lady Knights so I can see the cool stuff you come up with!
Here’s my starter to kick things off: Fists, Top Heavy, Nervous, Indian, Shark/Piscine.
Many who follow entertainment in Hollywood will have a tough time wrapping their head around you–
Deal with it. [x]
Good, fat dogs.
I love fat dogs they are beautiful
There always seems to be an abundance of people in need of links as to why the asterisk after trans is transmisogynistic or just flat out unnecessary so I browsed Google for a while and found some good explanations about why we should stop using the asterisk.
- probably the most comprehensive post with a large amount of reasons as to why the asterisk is transmisogynistic and how many people abuse its usage
- the post above but with some insightful commentary and more info
- shorter explanation about the transmisogyny behind the asterisk from a trans woman
- the asterisk was used originally by truscum to ‘tolerate’ non-binary identities
- conversation between trans women and other dmab trans people about the asterisk (not to be added on to if you aren’t a dmab trans person)
If you have other links, add them! If you think there’s something wrong with one of the links I provided, let me know! Save this list and use it to explain to people why we should ditch the asterisk.
Some important reading for your Sunday!